In order to ensure the proper functioning of the site, sometimes we place small data files on your computer, the so-called "cookies". Most major websites do the same.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a site saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit this site. In this way, the site remembers your actions and preferences (such as language, font size and other display preferences) for a period of time, so you do not have to enter these preferences whenever you visit the site or browse the pages of.
- to store your preferences
- to show ads relevant to your interests.
- performing basic site features such as adding products to your cart.
- evaluate the effectiveness of the various features of the site with the help of Google Analytics.
- Enabling these cookies is not necessary for the site to run, but you'll have the ability to get better browsing through them. You can delete or block access to these cookies, but if you make certain site features it may not work well. The information
- related to cookies is not used to personally identify you.
How to control cookies
You can control and / or delete cookies according to your wishes. You can delete all cookies already on your computer, as well as set up most browsers in a way that prevents cookies from being installed. However, in this case, you may need to customize certain preferences yourself whenever you visit a site, and some services may also not work.